What does this Policy Cover?
- sets out the principles Mini Lolo follows when collecting, using and storing Personal information; and
- describes other important topics relating to an individual’s privacy.
By purchasing goods from Mini Lolo, communicating with Mini Lolo through email, by telephone, in writing or by using any of Mini Lolo’s other services, including the Mini Lolo website, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
Collection Use and Storage of InformationThe type of personal information that Mini Lolo may collect from individuals will depend upon the particular transaction and the dealing. Normally the personal information collected by Mini Lolo may include an individual’s:
- name, title, address;
- telephone number;
- email address and online passwords;
- records of communications with Mini Lolo;
- credit card or debit card information;
- website usage information.
- conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship.
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- responding to individual’s queries;
- marketing such as providing individuals with information about our products and promotional notices and offers); and
- improving the Mini Lolo’s website.
- the likely use of the information;
- the right of access to the information;
- the identity and contact details of the organisation;
- any law requiring collection of the information; and
- the main consequences of failure to provide the information.
How Mini Lolo will use and disclose your Personal information?Mini Lolo discloses personal information:
- for the primary purpose for which it was collected; or
- where the individual would reasonably expect this; or
- where the individual has consented; or
- for direct marketing by Mini Lolo but giving individuals the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing. Mini Lolo includes its contact details in any direct marketing.
Mini Lolo does not disclose your personal information for any secondary purposes unless your consent has been given or as required by law.
Mini Lolo will not sell or license any personal information that it collects from an individual.
There may be other situations where we may collect and use personal information, which are outside a person’s reasonable expectation. When this occurs, Mini Lolo is committed to providing the individual with an explanation for the possible use of the personal information.
Accuracy and Correction of Personal information
Mini Lolo takes steps to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date by updating its records whenever changes to information come to its attention. Mini Lolo disregards information which seems likely to be inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time which has elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in its possession.
If an individual has submitted personal information to Mini Lolo electronically or otherwise, and would like it corrected, then a then a written request should be sent by email to the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below.
Mini Lolo will use reasonable endeavors to comply with an individual’s request to correct their personal information.
If Mini Lolo disagrees with any request to correct an individuals personal information, and the individual request that 3m include in the record of their personal information a statement that they have a contrary view, Mini Lolo will use reasonable steps to do so.
Using our Website
As with most websites, when you visit the Mini Lolo website or use an application on the Mini Lolo website, Mini Lolo may record anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
Mini Lolo also uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires. Cookies may collect and store your personal information. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Mini Lolo website Mini Lolo, but may be limited in the use of some of the features.
Security of your Personal Information
Mini Lolo will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is securely stored.
Mini Lolo protects personal information from misuse or loss by restricting access to the information in electronic format and by appropriate physical and communications security.
Any data destroyed is disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of information in an appropriate manner.
Dealing with Unsolicited Information
Mini Lolo takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all unsolicited information is destroyed immediately.
Access to Personal Information
Mini Lolo acknowledges that individuals have a general right of access to information concerning them.
If an individual wishes to view their Personal information held by Mini Lolo, then that person needs to send a written request by email to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com or to the address as detailed below. Mini Lolo will handle such requests in accordance with the Privacy Act.