Mini Lolo toys should be washed by hand and not by a dishwasher. A mix of four parts white vinegar to one part of water is suggested as a more natural approach to cleaning your toys. You can submerge them in the solution or use a sponge. Alternatively, wash the toy with soapy water.
When the toys are not in use, they should be kept in a clean, dry place and out of direct sunlight or direct source of heat.
If toys are left wet, or with sweat or saliva on them, discolouration can happen. Make sure the toys are kept clean and dry after use.
Do not sterilise or boil. Natural rubber is very sensitive to extreme hot temperatures (eg. boiling water or dishwashers)
Safety advice for your children: Do not rip toys apart. Check toy condition by pulling from various parts of the toy and making sure they are in good condition. Discard the toy if there are changes or splits in it. Mini Lolo teething toys are made of 100% natural rubber, which naturally discolours over time. Very few children are allergic to natural rubber Latex, however watch out for any allergic reactions and discontinue use if any allergic reaction should occur while using the toys.